For the past two hours, I’ve been completely drawn into the black hole of analytics for marketing, and it’s been amazing! I have to admit, my fascination with analytics is probably best described by a word I first heard from +William Tincup today: infobesity.
So, where have I been on my black hole journey? I’ve visited…
- Neil Patel’s blog on blogging tools–an outstanding piece if you have a chance
- Buzzsumo…but unfortunately it’s not free
- Simply Measured–which is addicting and I think I might run every single free report they offer because they’ve all been great. You can see that I’ve been here awhile on Twitter @MueggeMarketing because the currency is tweets
- Hello bar–low profile way to get email sign ups or shares. I might have one soon.
- Moz Open Site Explorer
- Quick Sprout–another site that provides high-quality graphics and information
So, I’m going to indulge my infobesity for a bit more. As G.I. Joe used to say, “Knowing is half the battle”. And, now that I have better insight for my clients, I can leverage that for better results.